Friday, December 08, 2006

The Book Tag...

...that apparently swept the blogosphere. I've been tagged by Hala and Jood.
I'm supposed to be reading Love in the Time of Cholera these days, but I'm not really in the mood to read, I've read only about 25 pages during the past several weeks.
Yet, this book is not the closest one to me right now. Let me see...

Tag rules:
- Grab the closest book to you
- Open page 123
- Scroll down to the 5th sentence
- Post the next 3 sentences on your blog
- Name the book and author
- Tag 3 people

here you go:
حبك ترياق مكتوب عليه: ترياق الحزن
طريقة الاستعمال: ملعقة قبل الموت كل ليلة
معا أنصتنا لهذيان النجوم والأمواج على جسدينا
!ما يجمعه البحر والليل، لا يفرقه الناس
تلك الدروب التي مشيناها
لم تغادرها خطانا بعدما رحلنا بعيدا عنها

ok, I cheated, I typed six sentences :p


The book and the author:
رسائل الحنين إلى الياسمين - غادة السمّان

-I don't think that there's anyone I know left without being tagged, so I can't tag anyone, sorry!
I tag Rana, Amjad and Ola.

Ranoosh, talking about books, how do you find Memoirs of a Geisha so far? I loved the book!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma 7ada tagtagni :(

Anonymous said...

edit , edit and edit and double edit..


yoy finally, i am tagged the books tag!! bedi arou7 ajawbo w b3dain barja3 ba7kilik 3an Memoires of a geisha. :p

Diana said...

I don't know why I thought that I read that tag in all the blogs that I know :D
my lack of concentration

Yaay, I found that Ola and Amjad were not tagged too, so guys you are tagged :)

w tag tag tageyeh <:o)

waiting to hear from you about Memoirs of a Geisha, the book and the movie kaman.

Anonymous said...

Nice ... No penalty for typing double the amount lol :P

SimSim said...

walla I miss so many things by not reading alot :( I have to read more ....

Amjad Wadi said...

So thats how I amt tagged :d... now I know .. sorry didn't stop by since few weeks, I have been really busy. I have to wait until I have a book that contains no Greek symbols and non readable scripts like the ones i have on my table now

Diana said...

Hala: now I can die peacefully :D

Simsim: it depends on the mood, once i'm in the mood to read I can finish a long book in a couple of days.

Amjad: it's ok, take your time :)